Blogging Venture

Choice of blogging over diary is natural for a fish in techy waters. As I meditate more than 40 % of weeks time in front of glowing LED's, webspace poses as more convinient medium to write.

Its not that the idea of writing regularly is new to me. I had been writing a diary lately; that was 7 years ago. Now with urge to verbalize my voyage through time and existence here I am using the blogspot. Apart from opportunity to think through the days happenings and experiences it will be fun to wear the writing hat after long time. Also it will be delight to peep into these at some point in future.

Happy blogging to myself :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Kedar,

Seen you in Viru's posts often. Got your blog from his blog. Wanted to share. I also have the habit of writing a diary, which has now turned to blogging
Hi Suchi
good to hear from you. i have read one of your blogs, i guess i got link from ishwinder's blogging site.
Anonymous said…
Nice Blog! ... fellow RECian.

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday, 30th December 2023

Friendship

Time, Timing & Making Things Happen